1. You develop your own perspective about different things and you don’t need other people to reason it out for you!
2. It makes you independent from others.
3. You grow emotionally well! You learn to handle things maturely with a firm will.
4. It makes you aware about things and the environment around you at a whole new level.
5. It teaches you new things. Isn’t learning a sweet process?
6. You learn about your body, mind and soul and will deal with it in a new way.
7. You start loving yourself.
8. You know yourself so better that, you are your own best friend.
9. When you know your own likes and dislikes; you can talk and mix with people much faster and in an amusing way.
10. When you respect your choices, automatically leads to respecting other’s choices in life.