Leh Ladakh is a different and beautiful world in it’s own! And you must have this place in your bucket list if you’re seeking lifetime memories and there are multiple things that Leh can offer you if you’re around but let us tell you a couple of things that can convince you to pack your bags right away or maybe book a one-way ticket to Leh. Here we go:
1. A road trip from Pang to Leh or Leh to Pang will make you feel like in heaven. Landscapes that you’ve never seen before. With the mesmerising blue sky and a straight road makes you feel that you're driving all the way to heaven from heaven. Does it feel exciting?
2. A walk on the bank of the Pangong Lake can give you wonders and memories of lifetime. The blue lake with a magical view of the mountains and sometimes snow, if you're visiting it in the right season will give the exact feel of goosebumps that you're seeking.
3. Travel in time by visiting Kargil War Memorial and let the patriot inside you come out. With the movie session and captured ammunations from the war front, you'll go back in time with all the feels of patriotism inside you.
4. Feel the thrill on those double hump camel rides in Nubra. Or may be you can shoot your own music videos in the desert surrounded again by mountains and too many camels and amazing activities.
5. Feel the culture by visiting Shey palace, Thiksey Monastery, Lamayuru or many more. And this culture will make you feel your trip has been completed when you climb up the levels of monaestry and spiritualty. One suggestion is to stay back and feel the peace that monaestries can give you at times.
6. Touch the slight of chinese borders by visiting Tsomoriri Lake and offroading will give you the thrill that you need. When you know that you're shifting slightly to a different country and then coming back in your own with the slightest offroading with the aderenaline rush, it will feel just so right.
7. Visit the last village of India - Turtuk village and ensure that you tell the stories to your parents and around that round table when you're with your friends having your favourite beer and you become the center of attraction.
8. Get a permit to visit the gates of Siachen Glacier and get to see the magnificent expedition that you needed your entire life.
9. Feel religious at Gurudwara Paththat Sahib and connect better with the history and Mythology at the same time along with the barren views that you need. Climb up stairs and see the magical views of the deserted area in the best possible manner and dive in deep into past to feel more and more of it.
10. Put your car on neutral and let it go with speed at the magnetic hill, Leh. And make videos of it, show it off on your youtube and instagram channel, feel the power of mountains working against the graviity and in favour of the great magnetic feels with an amazing view and the goosebumps and that "whoaa" face on this magic.
You may also like: Reasons to visit Khardung La Pass on a Royal Enflied !
Plan your trip: Trip-planner/desperatetraveller