Indeed, COVID left us in a state of sitting back at home and planning for our travel soon with no clue of when and how. However, we all have destinations in Mind but we do care about travel guidelines to be followed during COVID-19.
Hence we thought of picking 5 best places in a combo for you to pick post COVID which you’ll love exploring.
- Jaipur - Surrounded by Heritage and forts with an essence of royalty this place is one of the best to travel to. Pick to stay back in a heritage haveli or may be a mansion, this place will never disappoint your royal feels and requirements. You’re free to arrive or depart here with no specific requirements as such and there are no restrictions either.
Rajasthan's Best Selling Hotel Search
- Tirthan Valley - Peaceful, serene and full of greenery and mountains, Tirthan valley is full of surprises for you. With amazing dense Deodar trees within the valley, you’ll feel yourself at a very different spot staying here. This is a blessing for peace lovers. You can travel here with no restrictions.
Tree House & Cottages
- Mussoorie & Landour - Such a beautiful part of Uttarakhand with its title as “Queen of Hills”, and indeed it is worth the title too. You’ll feel peaceful with the fresh air breeze and the touristy feelings across the town. There are a lot of amazing cafes, spots and things to do at this place. You’re free to travel here too with no restrictions at all.
- Shimla & Kufri - Shimla & Kufri will always give you that nostalgia that you’ve been seeking for, it is indeed one of the most organized in traffic and a city with a magical view of the mountains. You’re free to travel to Himachal Pradesh at the moment with no restrictions.
Best of Himachal Hotel Search
- Corbett & Nainital - This area is known for its dense jungles and the peaceful green mountains with a touch of wilderness. Jungle Safaris or roaming around the lake close to the mall road, it can do both ways for you! You’re free to travel to Uttarakhand with no restrictions or requirements for now.
Well, which one would you rather pick? Let us know in the comments section.